Your feet tell a lot about your overall health, so it is essential to take good care of them. Coarse soles and cracked heels are not only unpleasant to look at, but they are also painful and generally uncomfortable. Plus, they will never go well with sandals or flip-flops.
Did you know that you can treat your cracked heels without visiting the salon for a pedicure? The best part is that you only need two ingredients for the treatment and you are likely to already have them in your house.
Foot treatments at a salon are quite expensive, but you can still pamper your feet with this delightful treat based solely on milk and baking powder. How? By following these simple steps:
1. Heat about a liter of milk until it boils. Careful not to spill.
2. Pour the milk into a bowl that you can later put your feet in.
3. Add three spoons of baking powder and mix it in until it dissolves in the hot milk.
READ MORE: This baking soda and ACV shampoo can help your hair grows
4. Allow the milk to cool off to a temperature you can easily keep your feet in.
5. Sit down and let your feet soak for ten minutes. While doing this, you can read a magazine, listen to music, sip tea, read our blog. Wink*
6. After ten minutes, rinse your feet with warm water and dry your feet very well.
Milk has powerful regenerative and nourishing properties. It will repair the skin barrier and leave you with very soft heels.
The baking soda has an antibacterial purpose. It removes every trace of dirt and prepares the chapped skin for the infusion of nourishment that the milk provides. What a treat!
Turn these simple steps into a ritual that you perform several times every week, and get beautiful soft feet and soles. Use the money you save on fancy salon foot treatments to buy that great pair of sandals which will do your heels justice.
READ MORE: An Incredible Apple Diet To Lose 7 Pounds In 7 Days !
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.