Is your hair falling out? It is generally believed that hair loss is a problem that most men have, but women can also suffer from it. The fact is that active hair loss can be one of the first signs of any disease or disorder in the body. Therefore, before dealing with the consequences (in our case, hair loss), it is worth finding out the reason.
If, however, you have that figured out, let’s see how we can help your hair return to its healthy natural state.
#1. Apply henna as a conditioner for your hair. It makes your hair thick and healthy and prevents it from falling out.
#2. Aloe Vera helps nourish and soothe your scalp. Applied as gel or included in homemade hair masks, it will soothe any rashes or itchy spots. It will also fortify the roots of your hair and prevent it from falling out.
3. Applying onion juice on the scalp improves circulation at a follicular level. It also kills hair infection agents, thus helping prevent hair loss.
READ MORE: Coconut oil can make you look younger
4. Vitamin C is needed for the maintenance of the connective tissue, which creates the supporting structure for many types of tissues in the body, including hair.
5. Coconut oil, with its antibacterial properties, will also help control hair loss, by killing off fungus and bacteria. In addition, it keeps hair moisturized and dandruff-free.
6. Apply curds on your hair as a conditioner. Due to their nutritive qualities, they will stop your hair from falling out.
7. Neem is very useful to control early-onset hair loss. Just boil some leaves and rinse your hair with the resulting fluid.
8. Almond is very effective in stopping or preventing hair loss. Almond oil contains enough vitamin E and D to nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair roots. So, massage your head with it at least once every week.
READ MORE: Baking soda can stop hair loss and rejuvenates the hair and it promotes hair growth
9. Try to live as stress-free as possible. Stress is one of the main reasons for hair-loss.
We hope you got some good ideas from this article. Try these tips when you notice your hair is starting to fall out.
READ MORE: These 6 natural ways can help reduce nicotine cravings
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.